“If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.”
~ Jesse Jackson
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
~ Victor Hugo
“Then our mouths were filled with laughter; our tongues sang for joy.
Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord had done great things for them.”
~ Psalms 126:2
♥ ♥ ♥
Feeling left behind? Be honest, because sometimes that kind of feeling can creep all over and totally cover you without you even realising it. So if your answer is ‘yes’ simply pause and take a long hard look at your life. Ask the hard questions … and answer them truthfully.
Think about stuff like this:
- Am I really where I thought I’d be at this time and in this moment?
- Do I still have lots of deep longings waiting to burst out and be fulfilled?
- Is my boat taking a bit long to sail into harbor?
- Is the light at the end of my tunnel fading?
- Actually, why is the tunnel seemingly getting longer and longer instead of shorter and shorter?
Life is for living and every day we can find something no matter how small to be thankful for, even if it’s a laugh (or two or three). But during the moments of doubt when disappointment or depression blow in, I’d say that’s the best time to take a short break to watch this short motivational video – thanks to Evelyn from the Internets – while you enjoy a big loud chuckle (because some parts are hilarious and you might even relate), dust yourself and then move on with me … because I’m with you 🙂