“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” William Arthur Ward
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
♥ ♥ ♥
It’s not that we aren’t thankful every single day. Seriously, we are. It’s just that today is different.
- Today we are going to make a bigger effort to be grateful.
- Today we are going to actively and deliberately invite our family and close friends to be grateful with us.
- Today we are going to think of and lift up the people in Syria and Iran and Africa and India … the entire world really … and we are going to pray harder than ever for world peace, while being thankful that the place we live in is peaceful.
- Today we are going to be really grateful that our redeemer lives because without God we are nothing.
- Join me today as I consciously focus on being totally totally thankful and by extension acknowledging the true importance of this observance.
“Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another.” John Clayton
“Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” Amy Grant
Click on the link to receive a free printable of: 7 Powerful Thanksgiving Quotes after which you can enjoy learning more about the
Fascinating History Behind 5 of the Most Beloved Thanksgiving Day Traditions