Can’t believe we are already in April … where is 2015 rushing off to??? Yet, even as we wonder at the constant passing of time and the busyness which tends to overwhelm us, we know there will always be that moment of reflection, of learning something new, of visiting a blog to share in the author’s life.
Thanks to everyone who spent some time Living Day by Day (and coming up for air) last month, and to those who didn’t get around to joining us here are a few top thoughts for you to enjoy.
- 5 Tips on how to be your own best friend
- Be encouraged: 10 posts to lift you up
- How to find 2 minutes of peace in 5 easy steps
- 10 Truths to being a Phenomenal Woman
- 6 Strong Signs It’s Time to Let Go
We’ve also started a Snail Mail is Fun project; click on the envelope for more info if you want to participate (free except for the cost of postage and a post card) … because no-one wants to receive bills in their mailbox forever 🙂