Was feeling a bit down and overwhelmed lately, and just like this time last year I wanted to give it all up but then I came across these uplifting posts; what a bit of encouragement just when I needed it most!
If you’re barely hanging on to your rope of life as I was, it’s time for a little renewal and inspiration. Together let’s take a few moments to pause in the midst of the busyness by stepping back for a bit, making ourselves a cup of refreshing tea and reflecting on these timely yet comforting words.
And of course, let’s not forget to share the love; be blessed!
- Honored – by S.P.I.R.I.T. Ministries
- Wedding Ceremony – by J.S. Park
- Waiting For Your Miracle – by The Happy Heart
- Returning to Work After Bereavement Leave – 10 Tips For The Supportive Co-Worker – by Grieving Gumdrops – The sweeter side of grief
- Our Most Valuable Resource – by Seth Adam Smith
- Simplify your life and soar – by Sisters’ Keeper
- Poppy Pod – by To Quote a Flower Daily
- You have choices – by Moments With Millie
- Experience Needed – by Redbird’s Roost
- The Beatitudes – by My Success is Your Success