Loved these all, they were so profound. Think my favourite is number two though because I really need to remember that where I am strong others may be weak (and there is probably something I can do to change that equation in a positive way). Definitely some great food for thought 🙂
1. Don’t marry someone like your mother. Choose a woman who wakes smiling.
2. Use your strength for those who’re weak.
3. People don’t care if you’re right, especially when it means they’re wrong.
4. Try it again. Better or differently.
5. Keep singing.
6. Whatever you do, leave your signature on it. Without signing.
7. Follow your gut.
8. Give without expecting.
9. Move on when people let you down. There is so much more to live for.
10. Things can be worse. Remember that you’ve had a mother who’s loved you beyond her ability.