I follow some pretty neat blogs written by some super fantabulously awesome bloggers. Most days it’s hard to keep up with who’s posting what and when, so after being away for a few weeks recently I decided to play catchup and oh, what meaningful words had I missed!
Here is a small sampling of the interesting posts full of strong words, deep emotion and true life stories (and there were so so many) which caught my attention over the past few weeks. I’ve loosely made three categories for you; please see them as your three reasons to step back for a little while and enjoy life, even as you go out and live it … day by day.
Food for Thought
- Adding More Partners in our Marriage By Andra Watkins
- You Have Such a Pretty Face by History of a Woman
- Reflections on a richer life By Quilt of Missing Memories
- Fix of Faith By Jody’s Scribbles
- The Eyes Are Useless When The Mind Is Blind By Seth Adam Smith
“Bigging up” my Barbadian Bloggers (aka BBs or Beautiful Bajans)
- Monday Insights: Mental Bootcamp; Apply Within By Jackie Jones
- Maybe it does grow on trees By Vanzspeaks
- Opening Up By Sisters’ Keeper
Last but not least, this blog below is known For a Guaranteed Smile (or two or three)!
So do you agree? Aren’t these some really great posts by some amazing bloggers? Leave me a comment if you think they rock!