We watched the sun set on the month of May and said hello to June today but it’s always good to reflect on the past while embracing the future so let’s take a quick look at “What Was Hot” for readers over the last 30 days.
Top 5 posts (and a bonus)
- Where Women Today Go Wrong! – sharing some sex education for women
- “Especially Now” by guest blogger and author Joy DeKok – an Alzheimer’s Story
- Finding Favor with God – a devotional
- 6 Strong Signs It’s Time To Let Go – focus on relationships
- When is Red not Red? – a parent/teenager story
- Amazing Edible Works of Art – food is good!
Happy reading and here’s to an awesome wonderful June where we hold fast to God’s word, pay our blessings forward and of course share the love 🙂
John 1:1-3 ESV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.